Grolla's Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grolla's Dungeon

English Rosenkreuzstilette Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Started a contest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Superjustinbros
Admin
Superjustinbros

Started a contest Empty
PostSubject: Started a contest   Started a contest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:58 pm

Hey. Sorry if I put this in the wrong section, but this is about fanart. Neutral

Since this is a RKS-related site, I'd thought I should at least mention a Rosenkreuzstilette-themed art contest I started recently not to long ago. I was given official approval from Mint himself when I had asked him, and I started it a few days later.

Everyone is given full privilege to enter. There are prizes up for grabs, which include a feature on my deviantART page, as well as (optional) a free drawing request from me. (and I say optional because I am aware some of you do not like my artwork in its current state.)

If you wish to enter, the rules are simple, just draw any character(s) from the RKS series. (and no one from any other series) No NSFW (Not Safe For Work), stealing, and bases are not allowed.

Deadline is May 14th of this year. When you complete it, just contact me in any way possible, show your entry to me, and it will be entered for judgement.
Back to top Go down
http://superjustintheblog.blogspot.com/
Puistink/ShivaDF

Puistink/ShivaDF

Started a contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Started a contest   Started a contest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:01 pm

Why would you need approval from Mint? He doesn't own erka: es.
Back to top Go down
Superjustinbros
Admin
Superjustinbros

Started a contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Started a contest   Started a contest I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:25 am

Puistink/ShivaDF wrote:
Why would you need approval from Mint? He doesn't own erka: es.
I knew that. It was because I wanted him to be aware, since he was also doing his own contest, which was started around the same time. Just incase he didn't want two RKS contests running a the same time.
Back to top Go down
http://superjustintheblog.blogspot.com/
Killing_Doll

Killing_Doll

Started a contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Started a contest   Started a contest I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:33 pm

Well, fanart was already the thing I had in mind for the current SaSa's challenge...

The "drawing support" (software) is free then, I suppose ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Started a contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Started a contest   Started a contest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Started a contest
Page 1 of 1