Grolla's Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grolla's Dungeon

English Rosenkreuzstilette Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SaSa Fan contest: art showcase

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Killing_Doll

Killing_Doll

SaSa Fan contest: art showcase Empty
PostSubject: SaSa Fan contest: art showcase   SaSa Fan contest: art showcase I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:52 am

It's quite late from when I thought it would be done, since I hadn't much time to make it but...
As promised, I'll show a quick sight of the thing I was doing with my bro' (I was often mistaken with him recently, it seems. No, nooo I'm not a guy >_> ).

SaSa Fan contest: art showcase M3eiferdrift.th

SaSa Fan contest: art showcase Eifers2000ri.th

It's a kind of joint-venture project, an RKS fanart using the Forza 3 editor... Some things will be changed or have aldready been changed.

The basic idea, is making the game itself and the community more popular... A few players know the game (it's the only existing RKS art for the moment). There's also links to erka:es website and SaSa's blog on the paintjobs, maybe we can add ones to this forum as well bounce

Why Eifer ? Because she's so cuuute, I love her cat's eyes I love you
Is that hard to make ? Quite a lot actually, I had hard times with the editor, onii-san was of big help this time again Neutral

But this is good fun Wink
Back to top Go down
Superjustinbros
Admin
Superjustinbros

PostSubject: Re: SaSa Fan contest: art showcase   SaSa Fan contest: art showcase I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:02 pm

I really love these Eifer vehicles, especially the second one. And it's a great idea too.
Links to the official site, SaSA, and Grolla's Dungeon will also work very well to help promote the series. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://superjustintheblog.blogspot.com/
Killing_Doll

Killing_Doll

PostSubject: Re: SaSa Fan contest: art showcase   SaSa Fan contest: art showcase I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:54 pm

Thanks, Justin Wink

I'll make a "full details" release for the contest, since then I'll add some links to the dungeon, as the others already exist !
Back to top Go down
Superjustinbros
Admin
Superjustinbros

PostSubject: Re: SaSa Fan contest: art showcase   SaSa Fan contest: art showcase I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:22 pm

You're welcome. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://superjustintheblog.blogspot.com/
Puistink/ShivaDF

Puistink/ShivaDF

PostSubject: Re: SaSa Fan contest: art showcase   SaSa Fan contest: art showcase I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:17 pm

I really like the design, and I think you have a good idea. (Also, I like Eifer...)
It would look silly if you drove that in real life, though.
Back to top Go down
Killing_Doll

Killing_Doll

PostSubject: Re: SaSa Fan contest: art showcase   SaSa Fan contest: art showcase I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:21 am

One of those is actually my brother's car in real life, but of course it as no design on it whatsoever Embarassed Razz

Eifer's design is the one that attracts me the most of the new Dark Magi... It's true that we've not seen the others in action, still... But she's just too cute I love you
Back to top Go down
ViperAcidZX

ViperAcidZX

PostSubject: Re: SaSa Fan contest: art showcase   SaSa Fan contest: art showcase I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:03 pm

LOL, pretty cool. XD
Back to top Go down
http://amethystviper.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SaSa Fan contest: art showcase   SaSa Fan contest: art showcase I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SaSa Fan contest: art showcase
Page 1 of 1