Grolla's Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grolla's Dungeon

English Rosenkreuzstilette Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Requesting freudenstachel already patched with C79's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Synn

Synn

Requesting freudenstachel already patched with C79's Empty
PostSubject: Requesting freudenstachel already patched with C79's   Requesting freudenstachel already patched with C79's I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:53 pm

I tried to apply several patches on both freudenstachel and rosenkreuzstilette. But the progress bar simply don't move no matter what I try. I've tested applocale too, trying the application on several RKS related directories, but nothing.

As I want to play this latest C79 update (Rosenkreuzstilette 製品版 ver1.06b 修正パッチ), I'd like someone that managed to successfully apply it to upload the already patched game for me on the internet. I'd be very glad.
Back to top Go down
Killing_Doll

Killing_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Requesting freudenstachel already patched with C79's   Requesting freudenstachel already patched with C79's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:21 am

Quite a similar problem for me, I didn't manage to update my own copy. Never had any problem before, it there a special thing to do with this patch ?...

Leaving a patched upload of the game is piracy, whatsoever...
Back to top Go down
Synn

Synn

PostSubject: Re: Requesting freudenstachel already patched with C79's   Requesting freudenstachel already patched with C79's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:27 pm

Killing_Doll wrote:
Quite a similar problem for me, I didn't manage to update my own copy. Never had any problem before, it there a special thing to do with this patch ?...

Leaving a patched upload of the game is piracy, whatsoever...

I can't say for sure that there's something special with this patch, since I failed to update with the previous ones too.

But... darn it! I was not aware piracy wasn't accepted here.
Back to top Go down
Killing_Doll

Killing_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Requesting freudenstachel already patched with C79's   Requesting freudenstachel already patched with C79's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:33 pm

But that's understandable, since we're not that much to actually know and play the game. The least we can do is supporting erka:es, right ? Very Happy

At first, my brother downloaded it since the game wasn't available in Europe... He bought it later. For this matter, I hope RKSF will be released "immaterialy" soon after C80.

As for the patch, the official site indicated that this patch was most for fixing bugs. The most awaited thing, is the next web trial version for RKSF, but no news about it ?...
Back to top Go down
Synn

Synn

PostSubject: Re: Requesting freudenstachel already patched with C79's   Requesting freudenstachel already patched with C79's I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:34 pm

Killing_Doll wrote:
But that's understandable, since we're not that much to actually know and play the game. The least we can do is supporting erka:es, right ? Very Happy

At first, my brother downloaded it since the game wasn't available in Europe... He bought it later. For this matter, I hope RKSF will be released "immaterialy" soon after C80.

As for the patch, the official site indicated that this patch was most for fixing bugs. The most awaited thing, is the next web trial version for RKSF, but no news about it ?...

So, the patch is just for fixing bugs? That's a shame, I thought it added some new stages, because of those two new screenshots on erka es' diary. (the forest and underwater stages) but it seems that they aren't included on this patch...

And I don't think erka es will rellease just a web trial version on C80. It's more likely to be the full version. We have just to wait... again.

To be honest, I'm tired of waiting. All this stuff... it's just like when twilight princess was announced. It got several delays, but in the end it was relleased after all. Least we can hope to see the same thing for RKSF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting freudenstachel already patched with C79's   Requesting freudenstachel already patched with C79's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requesting freudenstachel already patched with C79's
Page 1 of 1