Grolla's Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grolla's Dungeon

English Rosenkreuzstilette Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is your favorite RKS song?

Go down 
+5
Cremator
Killing_Doll
Joseph Staleknight
Superjustinbros
Puistink/ShivaDF
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Puistink/ShivaDF

Puistink/ShivaDF

What is your favorite RKS song? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite RKS song?   What is your favorite RKS song? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:47 pm

Mine would have to be an INCREDIBLY underrated one: Meteor Strike by the Chair Hideout. It fits the stage really well and it makes you stoked for the boss.
What are yours?
Back to top Go down
Superjustinbros
Admin
Superjustinbros

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite RKS song?   What is your favorite RKS song? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:17 pm

Probably any song that doesn't cause ear rape when listened to at the Mac OS X's semi-maximum sound level. Mine is probably Schwer's, because the mechanical dark styled BGM fits so well with the scenery of the stage.
Back to top Go down
http://superjustintheblog.blogspot.com/
Joseph Staleknight

Joseph Staleknight

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite RKS song?   What is your favorite RKS song? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:57 pm

I'd have to agree with you there, Puistink. It is suitably epic for an otherworldly boss. Other favorites I have include Zorne and Sichte's "new and improved" tracks for their stages in ~Freudenstachel~ ("Eruption Trigger" by Sound Prison and "The Ancient Cry" by Wingless Seraph, respectively), since they fit their personalities better than the old songs (although "Crash Man" doesn't sound that bad, actually).
Back to top Go down
http://josephstaleknight.deviantart.com
Killing_Doll

Killing_Doll

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite RKS song?   What is your favorite RKS song? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:10 am

Mine is Closed Garden, the Iris' boss theme...

It really feels insane, and the sound grows up as the battle goes on. Epic against the Yellow Devil !
Back to top Go down
Cremator

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite RKS song?   What is your favorite RKS song? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:24 pm

Killing_Doll wrote:

It really feels insane, and the sound grows up as the battle goes on. Epic against the Yellow Devil !

Same here. Such controlled chaos in audible form makes the battle feel epic each and every time I play it.
Back to top Go down
Synn

Synn

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite RKS song?   What is your favorite RKS song? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:00 pm

Killing_Doll wrote:

Mine is that one too, I even have it on my Ipod.

I wish RKS songs could get many remixes like the touhou ones. A remix of closed garden would be especially appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vergilar

Lord Vergilar

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite RKS song?   What is your favorite RKS song? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:03 pm

My favorite RKS song is "The Fabricated Truth" (Sepperin stage 1). It perfectly created atmosphere of the Gothic castle.
Back to top Go down
Castle Pokemetroid

Castle Pokemetroid

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite RKS song?   What is your favorite RKS song? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:14 pm

I liked the Iris Machine theme. Can't really recall what it was called.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vergilar

Lord Vergilar

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite RKS song?   What is your favorite RKS song? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:40 am

Castle Pokemetroid wrote:
I liked the Iris Machine theme. Can't really recall what it was called.
It's called "Pray to Muse for...".
Back to top Go down
D4-metalgearhunter

D4-metalgearhunter

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite RKS song?   What is your favorite RKS song? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:28 am

My favorite would have to be Iris Stage 3. The stage is short, but the music seems so nice and climactic, it's a shame the actual stage couldn't have been longer, due to the boss rush and all.
Back to top Go down
http://smwcentral.net, youtube.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite RKS song?   What is your favorite RKS song? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite RKS song?
Page 1 of 1