Grolla's Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grolla's Dungeon

English Rosenkreuzstilette Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newcomers to the dungeon

Go down 
+8
Joseph Staleknight
Puistink/ShivaDF
ViperAcidZX
Dr. Robotnik
TDOMMX
Superjustinbros
Lion
Killing_Doll
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Killing_Doll

Killing_Doll

Newcomers to the dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Newcomers to the dungeon   Newcomers to the dungeon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:36 pm

Hi, it seems I'm the first one there...

I'll try to post some nice stuff eventually, see you then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lion

Lion

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers to the dungeon   Newcomers to the dungeon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:48 pm

Same here.
Back to top Go down
Superjustinbros
Admin
Superjustinbros

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers to the dungeon   Newcomers to the dungeon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:16 pm

I would like to thank you two very much. I hope you enjoy things here. cheers

Last edited by Superjustinbros on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://superjustintheblog.blogspot.com/
Killing_Doll

Killing_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers to the dungeon   Newcomers to the dungeon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:28 pm

This was a nice idea, Justin, thanks to you then.

I'll add some topics about the game probably tomorrow or this week-end, I'll think about some in-game reviews ! Wink

Last edited by Killing_Doll on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Superjustinbros
Admin
Superjustinbros

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers to the dungeon   Newcomers to the dungeon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:18 pm

You're welcome. Wink I'll be looking forward to the upcoming topics.
Back to top Go down
TDOMMX

TDOMMX

PostSubject: Congrats.   Newcomers to the dungeon I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:22 am

Congrats, Justin. In a few days, you've gotten more posts than the official English Version's forums has in six months. Aren't you the popular one. Cool

You might want to add a link to Darkside's RKS project page (http://www.darksidetranslations.com/index.php?page=projects&project=rks) to your External Links section since that's where people will find English translations of the character bios. The page will be overhauled to an extent by the time Version 1.06a is released, but that URL will never change.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darksidetranslations.com/
Superjustinbros
Admin
Superjustinbros

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers to the dungeon   Newcomers to the dungeon I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:15 am

@TDOMMX:

Thanks. I successfully added the link to Darkside's RKS page.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Robotnik

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers to the dungeon   Newcomers to the dungeon I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:32 pm

Like who the fuck cares anymore..?

Last edited by Dr. Robotnik on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ViperAcidZX

ViperAcidZX

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers to the dungeon   Newcomers to the dungeon I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:44 pm

Yeah, while people like myself reminds invisible. Especially since I tried to bring the awareness of Rosenkreuzstilette... ¬.¬
Back to top Go down
http://amethystviper.deviantart.com/
Killing_Doll

Killing_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers to the dungeon   Newcomers to the dungeon I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:47 pm

I remembered the 8th challenge from Schwer's blog, the fanfic one. I must have kept mine somewhere, I'll send it tomorrow if I find it.

The "things RKS girls should never say" were fun too, I'll think about some stuff like that until next time Laughing
Back to top Go down
Puistink/ShivaDF

Puistink/ShivaDF

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers to the dungeon   Newcomers to the dungeon I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:10 pm

Uh... It's me, Puistink from deviantART and Bella on Schwer and Schwer Alike!
Back to top Go down
Joseph Staleknight

Joseph Staleknight

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers to the dungeon   Newcomers to the dungeon I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:44 pm

Hey guys, Joseph Staleknight here. I'm a good fan of RKS, and have contributed much to its TVTropes entry. Hopefully I'll be getting some fanart up soon.
Back to top Go down
http://josephstaleknight.deviantart.com
Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers to the dungeon   Newcomers to the dungeon I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:31 am

-cough cough cough-

hiya... Shiro here... nice to meet you all...
Back to top Go down
Synn

Synn

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers to the dungeon   Newcomers to the dungeon I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:37 pm

Hello everyone, Synn is here.

I got to know RKS from doujin style few days after finishing megamari. Thus, becoming a fan of it ever since.

I believe the series has a lot of potential and will grow up nicely in the future.
Back to top Go down
Castle Pokemetroid

Castle Pokemetroid

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers to the dungeon   Newcomers to the dungeon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:29 am

I learned about RKS from a guy who let's played it on youtube. Ironically, he later then blocked a few days after due to the fact that I had posted a question on one of his videos.

I asked him why he thought songs have genders, and he called me stupid for not listening to it as an answer and prevented me from subscribing or posting any more comments on his videos.

He was later suspended several months later for something unrelated.

But as a result, I got to know the RKS series.
Back to top Go down
Superjustinbros
Admin
Superjustinbros

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers to the dungeon   Newcomers to the dungeon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:20 pm

ViperAcidZX wrote:
Yeah, while people like myself reminds invisible. Especially since I tried to bring the awareness of Rosenkreuzstilette... ¬.¬

Is that one reason why you blocked me on dA? Because I helped out the series more than you? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Lord Vergilar

Lord Vergilar

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers to the dungeon   Newcomers to the dungeon I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:41 am

Hi! I am Lord Vergilar, Russian fan of RKS. My knowledge of English far isn't ideal, therefore I am sorry for possible grammatical errors.
Back to top Go down
Castle Pokemetroid

Castle Pokemetroid

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers to the dungeon   Newcomers to the dungeon I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:07 pm

Lord Vergilar wrote:
Hi! I am Lord Vergilar, Russian fan of RKS. My knowledge of English far isn't ideal, therefore I am sorry for possible grammatical errors.

Don't worry about it. English is my first language, and I'm still having trouble with grammer. Not oftenly, but I do at times.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vergilar

Lord Vergilar

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers to the dungeon   Newcomers to the dungeon I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:59 am

Castle Pokemetroid wrote:
Don't worry about it. English is my first language, and I'm still having trouble with grammer. Not oftenly, but I do at times.
Well, thanks for support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers to the dungeon   Newcomers to the dungeon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newcomers to the dungeon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grolla's Dungeon :: Other Stuff :: Off the Wall-
Jump to: