Grolla's Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grolla's Dungeon

English Rosenkreuzstilette Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question about recording

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Killing_Doll

Killing_Doll

Question about recording Empty
PostSubject: Question about recording   Question about recording I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:39 am

Hi everyone, I had a question about replays and video recording.

Since the Kreuzchannel features replays on Youtube, as other users do, I was wondering how you record theses replays to convert them into video files ?
Which software should we use ?

Thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
Cremator

Question about recording Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about recording   Question about recording I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:12 pm

You've probably looked into this already, but as far as I know you need to use a video capture program such as Fraps, Camtasia or similar (I haven't tried myself so I don't know which one works the best. You should definitely at the very least try a demo before getting the full versions. Especially Fraps has compatibility problems with certain types of games). After that you need to encode it to a proper format & size. I use meGUI (guide) and Avisynth scripts (guide) for my own videos. If you don't like the idea of fooling around with those for a few hours before getting results you can also use Speed Demos Archive's Anri-chan or some other program that does the work for you.
Back to top Go down

Question about recording
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grolla's Dungeon :: General RKS Discussion :: Replay Database-
Jump to: