Grolla's Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grolla's Dungeon

English Rosenkreuzstilette Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rosenkreuzstilette MADs you'd like to see

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ViperAcidZX

ViperAcidZX

Rosenkreuzstilette MADs you'd like to see Empty
PostSubject: Rosenkreuzstilette MADs you'd like to see   Rosenkreuzstilette MADs you'd like to see I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:07 pm

This series had been around for like what, three years now. And there's NO MADs for this game. WTF. I mean really, this series is so ripe for MADs that its begging for them. But the fanbase hasn't done jack about it.

So, what RKS MADs you would like to see on Nico Video or even YouTube. Here's my ideas:

- The way I see the RKS series, I think it can make for an excellent parody of the intro to Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. or the series itself. Don't believe me, then you need to watch this video.

- I can definitely see an RKS version of Paffendorf (Lucky Star mix)

- While on the subject of Lucky Star, an RKS parody of Luck Star's OP would be an awesome idea. I can see Spiritia as Konata, Liebea as Tsukasa, maybe Schirach as Miyuki, and possibly Zorne as Kagami.

- An RKS Capirinha.

- An RKS Carameldansen. I know there's that one at Pixiv and the one zaku6 made, but I demand more! X3

- An RKS version of the Hare-Hare Yukai dance.

- Luste Teuber gets down.

- An RKS version of this MAD.

- An RKS version of Nanikeidemonai dance.

- Possibly have Grolla and Sichte in a MAD of Casshern Sins' OP.

- And Spiritia and Freudia in a Kannazuki no Miko MAD.

If you got any MAD ideas for RKS, feel free to share them. I'd laugh if some made a Grolla Loituma Girl.
Back to top Go down
http://amethystviper.deviantart.com/
Killing_Doll

Killing_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Rosenkreuzstilette MADs you'd like to see   Rosenkreuzstilette MADs you'd like to see I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 am

I'm not a huge fan of these... But you've got a point, this series could fit quite well with that...

Those are made mostly in Flash, right ? The Carameldansen with Iris and Tia, yeah I remember having this in my .gif folder, I'd be fun to have something else related to RKS Wink

Maybe some of us with some good Flash skills could do the job ? I'm working on some Eifer-related fanart, but I'm quite clueless about Flash or something like that... silent
Back to top Go down
Superjustinbros
Admin
Superjustinbros

PostSubject: Re: Rosenkreuzstilette MADs you'd like to see   Rosenkreuzstilette MADs you'd like to see I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:11 am

I would love to try one of these MAD concepts, if only I knew how to do animated GIFs. pale
Back to top Go down
http://superjustintheblog.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosenkreuzstilette MADs you'd like to see   Rosenkreuzstilette MADs you'd like to see I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosenkreuzstilette MADs you'd like to see
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grolla's Dungeon :: Other Stuff :: Other RKS Discussion-
Jump to: