Grolla's Dungeon

English Rosenkreuzstilette Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who is the Final Boss in Freudenstachel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Who do you think will be the final boss?
Iris Zeppelin
83%
 83% [ 5 ]
Pamela Arwing
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
Schirach F├╝hler
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Eifer Skute
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Spiritia Rosenburg
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Rosenkruez himself
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
D4-metalgearhunter

PostSubject: Who is the Final Boss in Freudenstachel   Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:01 am

I have been wondering this for a while, so here is my question. Who will the final boss be in RKS 2? Well, I have multiple theories, all biased of course because they are from me, but I got proof in saying so too, they are not too biased as they are researched, well, a little bit.

Theory 1:

Pamela
She is said to be Captain of the Black Cross. She may as well lead it seeing as far as I know, there are only four members. Since not much info is leaked at this time, this is the only lead I have for this theory.

Theory 2:

Eifer
Okay yes, a little too biased, but still. She is the first who appears in the Black Cross, and has some sort of grudge (as I am told atleast) against Freudia. Plus, on the official site, her name is underlined and GOLDEN. I don't know what it really means, but I would assume it means she is leader.

Theory 3:

Iris Sepperin (Zeppelin)
She is an evil, twisted, maniacle girl who could be manipulating the Black Cross from behind the scene and is out to get revenge on the RKS by using the Black Cross. I could see that happening.

---

I have put in a poll listing plenty of choices, but your theories would be well appreciated to hear from! They could be... interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://smwcentral.net, youtube.com
Superjustinbros
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Final Boss in Freudenstachel   Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:24 pm

The full game is now out. Eifer becomes a fortress boss and Iris is the final boss of the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://superjustintheblog.blogspot.com/

Who is the Final Boss in Freudenstachel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1