Grolla's Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grolla's Dungeon

English Rosenkreuzstilette Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another possible delay... Should we help or discuss [erka:es] or what?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Superjustinbros
Admin
Superjustinbros

Another possible delay... Should we help or discuss [erka:es] or what? Empty
PostSubject: Another possible delay... Should we help or discuss [erka:es] or what?   Another possible delay... Should we help or discuss [erka:es] or what? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:29 pm

Well it seems as if RKSF is leaning to becoming delayed for the forth time total during its development. How sad. pale

Well speaking of, I wanted to see if anyone wanted to talk about this situation or possible development on the project itself.
Back to top Go down
http://superjustintheblog.blogspot.com/
Killing_Doll

Killing_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Another possible delay... Should we help or discuss [erka:es] or what?   Another possible delay... Should we help or discuss [erka:es] or what? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:54 pm

Hi ! Long time since I went there.

Shocked We didn't really had informations about the game, since the second demo release... So, is the development still going well, hard to say.

But I don't see the project itslef being canceled. Maybe the game is too ambitious to be released fast !
Back to top Go down
Synn

Synn

PostSubject: Re: Another possible delay... Should we help or discuss [erka:es] or what?   Another possible delay... Should we help or discuss [erka:es] or what? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:56 pm

Killing_Doll wrote:
Hi ! Long time since I went there.

Shocked We didn't really had informations about the game, since the second demo release... So, is the development still going well, hard to say.

But I don't see the project itslef being canceled. Maybe the game is too ambitious to be released fast !

Yes! I really hope for the game to be ambitious, I want it to have several well crafted stages, the boss fights to be interesting and unique weapons.

I suppose the long wait will be compensated. It's the minimum they can do for us. Nice to know the project wasn't cancelled too, since I was already losing my hopes.
Back to top Go down
Killing_Doll

Killing_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Another possible delay... Should we help or discuss [erka:es] or what?   Another possible delay... Should we help or discuss [erka:es] or what? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:38 pm

The second web trial of RKSF was showing great potential, in my opinion.
Good level design (especially Sichte's), harder bosses with interresting patterns, that was fun. Even Libea was able to kill someone, this time !

If the final game is on par with that, perfect. It would be worth the wait.

Same thing for the last demo 1.04 patch, can't install it. What does it do ?...
Back to top Go down
Synn

Synn

PostSubject: Re: Another possible delay... Should we help or discuss [erka:es] or what?   Another possible delay... Should we help or discuss [erka:es] or what? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:35 pm

Killing_Doll wrote:
The second web trial of RKSF was showing great potential, in my opinion.
Good level design (especially Sichte's), harder bosses with interresting patterns, that was fun. Even Libea was able to kill someone, this time !

If the final game is on par with that, perfect. It would be worth the wait.

Same thing for the last demo 1.04 patch, can't install it. What does it do ?...

* Changed the Key Config in the Options menu. The game will no longer allow the same key to be used twice for the OK/CANCEL/START/PAUSE functions. Also, controls can no longer be bound to function keys or special keys.
* Fixed a bug where if you collected an item right before it disappears, the game would freeze. (Did this ever happen to anyone?)
* Fixed a bug in which non-correct passwords would work anyway.
* Fixed a problem where the game FPS would skyrocket in the case of losing focus to another window.
* Fixed a bug where moving the mouse to the top of the screen in full screen mode would crash the game.
* And a bunch of other small changes.

I got this from schwer alike. It's some of the stuff that the patch do. Mostly it's for fixing bugs, nothing important.

Pity it has no new stages. I think erka es will surprise us with all the new content on C80's rellease!
Back to top Go down
Killing_Doll

Killing_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Another possible delay... Should we help or discuss [erka:es] or what?   Another possible delay... Should we help or discuss [erka:es] or what? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:08 pm

Thanks !
No regrets, then... We'll see later for something more exciting !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another possible delay... Should we help or discuss [erka:es] or what?   Another possible delay... Should we help or discuss [erka:es] or what? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another possible delay... Should we help or discuss [erka:es] or what?
Page 1 of 1