Grolla's Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grolla's Dungeon

English Rosenkreuzstilette Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Still here?

Go down 
+4
Lion
Dr. Robotnik
Joseph Staleknight
Superjustinbros
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Superjustinbros
Admin
Superjustinbros

Still here? Empty
PostSubject: Still here?   Still here? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:12 pm

What the title says. pale
Back to top Go down
http://superjustintheblog.blogspot.com/
Joseph Staleknight

Joseph Staleknight

Still here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still here?   Still here? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:57 pm

I'm still here, of course.
Back to top Go down
http://josephstaleknight.deviantart.com
Superjustinbros
Admin
Superjustinbros

Still here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still here?   Still here? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:30 am

That's good. Wink

But it's just I'd really like some others that are more familiar with RKS, like Mint, Viper, and TDOMMX, to hang around the forums more often. Crying or Very sad Plus I'd like a lot more new users who are fans of RKS but aren't members of this forum but on external sites, such as Rockman Perfect Memories. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Joseph Staleknight

Joseph Staleknight

Still here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still here?   Still here? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:25 am

We should start doing some promotion then. As in, showing it at sites like those you mentioned. That should net us a few more members!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Robotnik

Still here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still here?   Still here? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:47 am

There is nothing appealing on this site right now, everything new about RKS is already chewed out, until erka:es shows that they didn't trowed themself from an cliff this will not change.
Back to top Go down
Lion

Lion

Still here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still here?   Still here? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:25 pm

That's why when I post, I do it on the off-topic section. What else can there be talking about?
Back to top Go down
Cremator

Still here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still here?   Still here? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:19 am

Do stuff, catch interest. As things stand there's not much to comment on, nor any reason to take any sort of action. If nothing happens, site dies.
Back to top Go down
Superjustinbros
Admin
Superjustinbros

Still here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still here?   Still here? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:39 pm

Now that ~Freudenstachel~ won't be released this summer, we won't have anything to discuss. No
Back to top Go down
Joseph Staleknight

Joseph Staleknight

Still here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still here?   Still here? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:07 pm

Well, we could always use this subforum to talk more. Give this place more activity, and we should get more attention.
Back to top Go down
Killing_Doll

Killing_Doll

Still here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still here?   Still here? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:15 pm

It's hard to make the forum live in this current situation, we'll probably see a peak of audience when some news about the actual game will be out.

But for now, there's not much to say about the game, maybe we should just get of topic for the moment ?
Back to top Go down
TDOMMX

TDOMMX

Still here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still here?   Still here? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:30 pm

Heyya, guys. Yeah, I'm still alive. Unfortunately, Murphy's Law has been enforcing itself at pretty much every opportunity in the past few months, so I haven't had much time to devote to anything that demands more than a short-term commitment. Naturally, my gaming and anime backlogs are huge, but I don't have the time to tackle those since I have much bigger fish to fry (well, that's not 100% accurate, as you'll see in a moment).

Now, in order of occurrence:

- Back in July, some of the stuff I ordered from Japan was detained by customs. I got most of it back in early August, but two of the games were irreparably damaged. I've since contacted the retailer and filed a complaint with customs. If things go well, I might get my money back and be able to order replacements. That's a big "if", though. I'm a bit miffed that this could have been avoided if a "friend" of mine had actually kept his word before leaving on vacation.

- As you already know, I was pretty tied up at work for the past few months. My big project since April has come to an end and been submitted to the console developers for approval; after that, I started working live behind-the-scenes at GamesCom. You can probably see me in one or two press videos for a certain high-profile online game, but wouldn't know it was me since my teammates and I were using random aliases (before anyone asks: no, I can't tell you which game we were manning since that'd cost us our jobs). Translate 9:00 am to 8:00 pm Germany time to Eastern Standard Time and you'll know what my hours were like (hint: there's a six-hour time difference).

- Since GamesCom, I was working on-and-off on a pair of gaming projects. However, since the summer crunch is now over, the company I work for is experiencing both a decrease in staff and an even bigger decrease in contracts. One of those projects finished up two weeks ago, and the other is essentially overstaffed. That means I don't have anything to do at the moment (translation: my stream of income has just dried up). That's a pretty big deal for those of us who aren't still living off of their parents' coin (no offense intended).

- As luck would have it, after I was sent home last Wednesday due to a lack of work, I ended up getting sick. I've been recovering at home since then.

- On Saturday, the USB hard drive with most of my games, anime, and project files on it failed. So much for taking care of my backlog during the downtime. Even worse, the drive failed just as I was getting ready to burn some backups from that drive. I've since recovered the Table of Contents of two of the three partitions, so I know which downloaded files need to be re-acquired. The problem lies with my various project files and the stuff that took eons (6+ months) to download. The partitions were Multimedia, Gaming, and Projects; guess which one I couldn't recover...

Fortunately, I keep my RKS project files on an entirely different PC, so those are safe. There's no telling how I'd react if those had been lost as well.

On that note, between entries on this list of disheartening events, I vented a little at Ryusui, and he responded by handing me his completed draft of the main scenario revision for RKS. He hasn't started work on Grollschwert yet, but I'm impressed with many of the lines he suggested.

In other news, a trio of games from one of my favorite developersis finally being released in English thanks to Xseed Games, including my favorite game of all time (Ys ~The Oath in Felghana~). My other orders including BlazBlue, Ys Seven, and a couple of anime CDs / DVDs arrived safely. No Name Losers, the group I was plugging the last time I updated the project site, has become a division of the company whose works they were translating (read: their old project files are now discontinued, so if you weren't able to decode their earlier message and download ef, you're probably not going to be able to until it gets a commercial English release).

All in all, nothing absolutely priceless was lost, but I'm not too happy that I had to blow $215 from my emergency fund to spring for a pair of new hard drives (an internal for attempting to salvage the data, and an external to replace the damaged one). It beats having to shell out $1,000 for professional data recovery services, at least.

If you'll pardon the posturing: I'm reminded once again how strong of a grasp I have over my temper. My father would have gone ballistic for every single one of these things (well, if he weren't computer-illiterate...).
Back to top Go down
http://www.darksidetranslations.com/
Puistink/ShivaDF

Puistink/ShivaDF

Still here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still here?   Still here? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:04 am

I'm not really into RKS anymore, it's an okay game though and it has good music.
I am waiting for the Grollschwert mod to be downloadable again; I could not find it anywhere, and the blog post has no link; it still says the link is temporarily gone. Chech here if you don't believe me: http://schwer-muta.blogspot.com/2009/02/rosenkreuzstilette-grollschwert-mod.html

I don't really care whether Freudenstachel is delayed again or not. I'm pretty used to it.
Back to top Go down
Superjustinbros
Admin
Superjustinbros

Still here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still here?   Still here? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:49 pm

With the new update, I was expecting maybe some word from Mint or even Viper on this blog. guess not. -__-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Still here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still here?   Still here? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grolla's Dungeon :: Other Stuff :: Off the Wall-
Jump to: