Grolla's Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grolla's Dungeon

English Rosenkreuzstilette Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rosenkreuzstilette Music Mod by SuperJustinBros.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Superjustinbros
Admin
Superjustinbros

Rosenkreuzstilette Music Mod by SuperJustinBros. Empty
PostSubject: Rosenkreuzstilette Music Mod by SuperJustinBros.   Rosenkreuzstilette Music Mod by SuperJustinBros. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:42 am

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jz43mdndytj/bgm.zip

This is my own personal music mod for the original Rosenkreuzstilette, which replaces nearly the entire OST of the original game. You simply have to move all the contents of the downloaded folder to the existing bgm folder and replace them (after decompressing it using TDOMMX's utility).
Back to top Go down
http://superjustintheblog.blogspot.com/
ghadeer

PostSubject: need help   Rosenkreuzstilette Music Mod by SuperJustinBros. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:53 am

its nott working
all i get is original music
Back to top Go down
Superjustinbros
Admin
Superjustinbros

PostSubject: Re: Rosenkreuzstilette Music Mod by SuperJustinBros.   Rosenkreuzstilette Music Mod by SuperJustinBros. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:00 am

ghadeer wrote:
its nott working
all i get is original music

You have to first decompress the bgm.dat file, which should create a "bgm" folder, then delete all the files in the folder, then replace it all with the contents of the download.
Back to top Go down
ghadeer

PostSubject: very beging forgivness   Rosenkreuzstilette Music Mod by SuperJustinBros. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:06 am

but i foloow instructions to the number
only original music plays

this must very well work for you
please be giving stepbystep instruction
Back to top Go down
Superjustinbros
Admin
Superjustinbros

PostSubject: Re: Rosenkreuzstilette Music Mod by SuperJustinBros.   Rosenkreuzstilette Music Mod by SuperJustinBros. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:37 am

ghadeer wrote:
but i foloow instructions to the number
only original music plays

this must very well work for you
please be giving stepbystep instruction

As I have stated multiple times, delete all the files in the bgm folder after compressing the bgm.dat file with TDOMMX's utility, then move the contents of the folder included in the download (All of it!) to the emptied bgm folder.
Back to top Go down
ghadeer

PostSubject: Now I get it!   Rosenkreuzstilette Music Mod by SuperJustinBros. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:54 am

I applaud all the hard work put into this. Taking these songs and editing them, making sure they had the same names as the originals. And even making sure they all were in OGG format too.

And the patience to wait while this file uploaded. That's a slow server to begin with. I know that upstream is painfully slower than downstream.

I humbly bow before you genius.

Now, between you and me, and everybody else who may see this: how many people have you successfully nailed with this prank?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosenkreuzstilette Music Mod by SuperJustinBros.   Rosenkreuzstilette Music Mod by SuperJustinBros. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosenkreuzstilette Music Mod by SuperJustinBros.
Page 1 of 1