Grolla's Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grolla's Dungeon

English Rosenkreuzstilette Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rumored Freudenstachel's game path.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Superjustinbros
Admin
Superjustinbros

Rumored Freudenstachel's game path. Empty
PostSubject: Rumored Freudenstachel's game path.   Rumored Freudenstachel's game path. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:38 am

Hey there. Well, just thought I'd post this. It's my thoughts on the game path for Rosenkreuzstilette ~Freudenstachel~.

It goes like this: The prologue stage, than the eight RKS member's stages (Dolis, Luste, etc.) than the four Dark Magi's stages (Pamela Arwig, the Refrakita Twins, etc.), Spiritia Rosenberg, then the final castle(s).
Back to top Go down
http://superjustintheblog.blogspot.com/
Killing_Doll

Killing_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Rumored Freudenstachel's game path.   Rumored Freudenstachel's game path. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:42 pm

That may be the case... The four dark Magi might be like the Dark Robots from Megaman 3, of the bosses of a first fortress.

For a fight against Spiritia or the final bosses, no real clues, we'll have to wait...
Back to top Go down
Joseph Staleknight

Joseph Staleknight

PostSubject: Re: Rumored Freudenstachel's game path.   Rumored Freudenstachel's game path. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:55 pm

So that's where Tia would come in.

Of course, if Axelle makes it in, I guess Pamela would replace her, and Tia would find herself...compromised. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://josephstaleknight.deviantart.com
D4-metalgearhunter

D4-metalgearhunter

PostSubject: Re: Rumored Freudenstachel's game path.   Rumored Freudenstachel's game path. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:51 am

I don't see where Tia could fit in as a final boss anywhere in this game due to her appearance in the original. The only way I see it is if she tries to stop all the fighting, but I can't imagine her fighting Freu to stop her from destroying the enemy, and I doubt Freu will fight her way through her best friend, Tia might just step aside and tell her not to get hurt in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://smwcentral.net, youtube.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumored Freudenstachel's game path.   Rumored Freudenstachel's game path. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumored Freudenstachel's game path.
Page 1 of 1