Grolla's Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grolla's Dungeon

English Rosenkreuzstilette Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is Zorne a magus?

Go down 
+3
Joseph Staleknight
Superjustinbros
Puistink/ShivaDF
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Puistink/ShivaDF

Puistink/ShivaDF

Is Zorne a magus? Empty
PostSubject: Is Zorne a magus?   Is Zorne a magus? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:42 pm

I mean, if her metal arm creates her bombs for her, what is her ability?
Back to top Go down
Superjustinbros
Admin
Superjustinbros

Is Zorne a magus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Zorne a magus?   Is Zorne a magus? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:28 pm

I guess maybe it's the ability to instantly re-produce the bombs inside her gauntlet, since she has an endless amount. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://superjustintheblog.blogspot.com/
Joseph Staleknight

Joseph Staleknight

Is Zorne a magus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Zorne a magus?   Is Zorne a magus? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:36 pm

It could be possible, however, that her gauntlet is just for show (as the whole "losing her arm" bit was really just fanon), so she may be a true Magus (Maga?) after all.
Back to top Go down
http://josephstaleknight.deviantart.com
Dr. Robotnik

Is Zorne a magus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Zorne a magus?   Is Zorne a magus? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:26 am

I thought her ability WAS to create bombs from the gauntlet..
Back to top Go down
TDOMMX

TDOMMX

Is Zorne a magus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Zorne a magus?   Is Zorne a magus? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:16 am

Zorne is undeniably a Magus (it's a title, hence the capital 'M'). Have a look at her official profile:

Zorne's ability allows her to create bombs out of thin air. The gauntlet just makes it easier to throw them across the room (and, in Freudenstachel, latch onto walls). Similarly, Grolla's ability is to create shockwaves. Her sword (which coincidentally has the same name) simply helps her channel that power.

DeltaShade openly admitted to making up the whole crippled Zorne story. Zeppelin presumably saved her life by taking her in and not leaving her to starve to death (my conjecture based on Sichte's and Schwer's bios). That's likely why she's so fond of him (and, no, it's not a borderline Electra Complex).

I recall a similar discussion about Wind -a breath of heart- (another title I've worked on). Plenty of people still can't figure out Tsutomu's ability despite the obvious giveaways. I wonder - why does a complete slacker get perfect scores on his exams when he only looks at his textbooks for a few seconds...? Rolling Eyes

Oh, and Magus is singular. The plural is Magi. Think The Nativity Story, Evangelion, Fate / stay night, or Chrono Trigger.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darksidetranslations.com/
Puistink/ShivaDF

Puistink/ShivaDF

Is Zorne a magus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Zorne a magus?   Is Zorne a magus? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:56 pm

Oh right. From the Bible.

Thanks TDOMMX. I was just looking at the game animations.
Wait though, how come Grolla can't create shockwaves when you play as her?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Robotnik

Is Zorne a magus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Zorne a magus?   Is Zorne a magus? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:02 am

Puistink/ShivaDF wrote:
Wait though, how come Grolla can't create shockwaves when you play as her?

Zero also can't create shockwaves. Grolla Mode is supposed to recreate the Zero Gameplay. Okay, kind of, the only thing you have is the walljump, dash and Zeros Saber attacks..
Back to top Go down
Killing_Doll

Killing_Doll

Is Zorne a magus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Zorne a magus?   Is Zorne a magus? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:08 am

Grolla's charged slash kinda looks like a shockwave, thought...
Back to top Go down
Synn

Synn

Is Zorne a magus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Zorne a magus?   Is Zorne a magus? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:32 pm

Maybe we'll see grolla creating shockwaves if we get a more "developed" Grolla Mode in the future. I mean, if she gets to collect different skills after defeating bosses, like Freudia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is Zorne a magus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Zorne a magus?   Is Zorne a magus? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Zorne a magus?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grolla's Dungeon :: General RKS Discussion :: Character Discussion-
Jump to: