Grolla's Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grolla's Dungeon

English Rosenkreuzstilette Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series

Go down 
+5
Dr. Robotnik
Joseph Staleknight
ViperAcidZX
Killing_Doll
Superjustinbros
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Superjustinbros
Admin
Superjustinbros

Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series Empty
PostSubject: Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series   Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:54 am

Hey everyone. This is just a list of several questions I have for the Rosenkreuzstilette series, that remain un-answered. Neutral Some of these questions may be solved in the upcoming ~Freudenstachel~, but you are allowed to come up with hypothesizes on the answers before that very special day comes.

*What is the RKS Strike Force, the RKS Intelligence division, and the RKS Special Operations division?
*Why did Schirach Fuhler quit being a member of the RKS?
*What exactly is the Black Cross' "mysterious agenda"?
*How did Luste get her wings?
*How did Schwer meet and befriend Zeppy?
*What are the three unknown members of RKS?
*What does Zorne's left arm look like without her gauntlet?

That's all I can think of. If I come up with more, I'll post them here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://superjustintheblog.blogspot.com/
Killing_Doll

Killing_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series   Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:40 am

Well the most of these question will remain mysterious, until the final release of RKSF I think...

About some of them:
- Zorne lost one of her arms, so this gauntlet is an artificial left arm that Graf crated for her.

- The wings are part of Luste's outfit, her ability to make hgh jumps and look like she flies comes from her Magi's powers. The wings have no other purpose than decorative. Wink
Back to top Go down
ViperAcidZX

ViperAcidZX

PostSubject: Re: Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series   Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:22 pm

Luste's wing could be fake, like Mina's from Touhou. =\ And thanks to zaku6, I'd like to know if Schwer is a flatty under that baggy PJ's of hers or not.. >_>
Back to top Go down
http://amethystviper.deviantart.com/
Joseph Staleknight

Joseph Staleknight

PostSubject: Re: Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series   Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:53 pm

My questions:

*Could this series take place before Megaman Classic, or is it in a different canon?
*How did Tia get a breast enhancement (if she didn't use magic)?
*Is Schwer related to an Eldritch Abomination?
*Who were Rosenkreuz's eight disciples? (And are they the ancestors of the current cast?)
*How similar is the RKS verse to our actual 16th century world?
*Are we ever going to see Karl Palesch?
*And this may be far out, but given Sichte's powers, I have a wild theory that she may eventually travel forward in time, meet her eventual husband, and have a son, who will become a well-known physicist; however, WWII will cause him severe stress, and he will build a time machine (he didn't inherit his mother's powers) to travel back to the time of RKS, and meet and marry,...Sichte's mother. tl;dr Sichte and her son are their own grandparents! Is that unreasonable?
Back to top Go down
http://josephstaleknight.deviantart.com
Dr. Robotnik

PostSubject: Re: Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series   Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:34 pm

Joseph Staleknight wrote:
My questions:

*Could this series take place before Megaman Classic, or is it in a different canon? Yes, after Robots went crazy for the bazillionth time, mankind thought: FUCK IT, let's go retro again!
*Is Schwer related to an Eldritch Abomination? No, she is the Abomination!
*Are we ever going to see Karl Palesch? Yes, in some doujinshis for sure!
*And this may be far out, but given Sichte's powers, I have a wild theory that she may eventually travel forward in time, meet her eventual wife - Fixe'd
Back to top Go down
Killing_Doll

Killing_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series   Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:39 pm

Dr. Robotnik's fix sounds just good. Yuri power Cool

Zaku6 made a doujin about Schwer, or is it what you'd like him to do ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ViperAcidZX

ViperAcidZX

PostSubject: Re: Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series   Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:20 pm

Killing_Doll wrote:
Dr. Robotnik's fix sounds just good. Yuri power 8)

Zaku6 made a doujin about Schwer, or is it what you'd like him to do ? :D

zaku6 already made the h-doujinshi, its even on the RKS Wiki. One of the pages, Schwer has (presumably) C-cup breasts and she's in bondage. :|
Back to top Go down
ViperAcidZX

ViperAcidZX

PostSubject: Re: Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series   Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:26 pm

Joseph Staleknight wrote:
My questions:

She drinks plenty of milk. :3

Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series 935b7d53151e1f6bf546e9bded45f0b1
Milk: It does the body good.
Back to top Go down
Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series   Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:05 pm

ViperAcidZX wrote:

For Karl... he'd better be a handsome man or i will impale him with a javelin..

@ViperAcid
didnt know Tia was a milk lover.... Laughing

the questions above makes me go flower
Back to top Go down
TDOMMX

TDOMMX

PostSubject: Re: Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series   Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:40 am

Time for some quasi-official weigh-ins:

Justin:

*What is the RKS Strike Force, the RKS Intelligence division, and the RKS Special Operations division?
> The three terms refer to different units within RKS. If RKS were a modern-day army, the Strike Force would be the ground troups (Sichte et al.), the Intel division would be the pencil-pushers with desk jobs (like Karl), and the Special Ops unit would be the Special Forces (ie: Doris).

Oh, and Doris is an actual German name, in case you were wondering why I did that.

*Why did Schirach Fuhler quit being a member of the RKS?
*What exactly is the Black Cross' "mysterious agenda"?

> The answers will be in Freudenstachel, so there's no point in asking this far ahead of time.

*What are the three unknown members of RKS?
> It's possible that every member of the Black Cross is a former RKS member (numbered 10 through 15, or possibly unnumbered in the case of Schirach).

*How did Luste get her wings?
> I think her fangs and her love for tomato juice should be enough of a hint. Or did you think it was Red Bull?

*How did Schwer meet and befriend Zeppy?
> This is never explained. We can assume they bonded while Schwer was much younger, while she was trying to survive in an oppressive environment.

*What does Zorne's left arm look like without her gauntlet?
> Probably the mirror image of her right arm. Remember, it's a gauntlet, not a prosthetic (regardless of what the fanon would have you believe).

Joseph:

*Could this series take place before Megaman Classic, or is it in a different canon?
> It's an entirely different canon. [erka] is not Capcom, you know.

> Womi is a pervert. Seriously, he is.

*Is Schwer related to an Eldritch Abomination?
> No, but I'm sure someone will draw an h-manga to that effect since you brought it up.

*Who were Rosenkreuz's eight disciples? (And are they the ancestors of the current cast?)
> This is never explained. Raimund could have been one of the original eight. Since we don't know the characters' pasts yet, we can't guess if their parents were involved in the War of the Magi or not. Given what we know, it doesn't seem likely. Tia's and Freu's hometown was destroyed. Sichte lived in the streets. Schwer may very well have been an orphan (or was seized from an abusive family - we don't know yet). Maybe some info can be gleaned from Freudenstachel when it's finally released...

*How similar is the RKS verse to our actual 16th century world?
> The world is a fantasy setting. It has about as much in common with our world as any other fantasy game out there (most RPGs come to mind...).

> Only Womi knows the answer to that.

*And this may be far out, but given Sichte's powers, I have a wild theory that she may eventually travel forward in time, meet her eventual husband, and have a son, who will become a well-known physicist; however, WWII will cause him severe stress, and he will build a time machine (he didn't inherit his mother's powers) to travel back to the time of RKS, and meet and marry,...Sichte's mother. tl;dr Sichte and her son are their own grandparents! Is that unreasonable?
> ...

*sigh*

Sichte can manipulate her perception of time, but she can't travel through it. So, yes, it's totally unreasonable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darksidetranslations.com/
Azuma Hazuki

Azuma Hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series   Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:17 pm

More questions:

- How long have Tia and Freu known one another?
- What exactly happened to Schwer-Muta as a child? She can't have been completely abandoned, as she can speak and walk upright...
- How long has Iris been a sneaky, conniving bitch? ><
- Is Grolla as wonderfully, deliciously gay as she seems? =P
- As per above, is Sichte her girlfriend?
- Does Luste realize how provocative her outfit is, or is she still innocent enough for it not to have occurred to her?
- How does Schwer-Muta communicate with Zeppy?
Back to top Go down
Puistink/ShivaDF

Puistink/ShivaDF

PostSubject: Re: Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series   Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:49 pm

Well, Sichte cannot be Grolla's girlfriend because of the time period the game was set in. I suppose they could have a romantic friendship, however.
Luste, I believe, wants to roleplay as an adult, and thus the outfit is to play pretend?
Maybe it was a joke by erka:es because they gave the outfit to a small-breasted girl.
Back to top Go down
TDOMMX

TDOMMX

PostSubject: Re: Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series   Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:56 pm

Hazuki:

How long have Tia and Freu known one another?
Covered before the second battle with Freu. The two had the same hometown, and Freu's bio notes that she treats Tia as if she were her own flesh-and-blood sister. The two grew up together, and we can safely assume from their attitudes toward one another that they were very close (much to Lilli's chagrin).

What exactly happened to Schwer-Muta as a child? She can't have been completely abandoned, as she can speak and walk upright...
We only know that she was raised in a harsh environment and that she experienced at least one traumatizing event. We don't know if she was neglected or abused, and we're about as likely to learn about her past as Konami is to show us the Battle of 1999 in Castlevania.

How long has Iris been a sneaky, conniving bitch? ><
Ever since she recognized the extent of her abilities, I'm afraid. She's lied to everyone, including her own father. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Is Grolla as wonderfully, deliciously gay as she seems? =P
No more so than X and Zero, but that won't stop fanboys / fangirls from fantasizing.

As per above, is Sichte her girlfriend?
Nope. Grolla has great respect for social hierarchies, so even if she were a dyke, she'd probably be held back by Sichte's higher status (not unlike Jeffrey Butler from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air).

Does Luste realize how provocative her outfit is, or is she still innocent enough for it not to have occurred to her?
Luste is, truth be told, pretty stupid, so she probably wears whatever she thinks looks cool, regardless of what others think. Whether or not she thinks black leather makes her look adult is entirely debatable.

How does Schwer-Muta communicate with Zeppy?
The same way everyone communicates with Kenny McCormick or how Satoshi / Ash talks with Pikachu. Seriously, body language and tone can speak volumes if you know how to read them.
Back to top Go down
Killing_Doll

Killing_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series   Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:20 pm

Well answered, interrestings facts.
Even if I hardly understand, how Zeppy could have body language, but maybe "Kyui kyui" is enought silent !

Luste is the very concept of moe made alive, she HAD to wear this kind of outfit. Cause only she could: she's dumb enough. Thanks, Luste. Cool
Back to top Go down
Dr. Robotnik

PostSubject: Re: Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series   Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:25 pm

It kinda wonders me that no one asked about Freudias bloody cross stain on her clothings and how she got it.. (Back then I thought it was a never-stop bleeding fleshwound)
But then I guess somone will say: "I guess it will be confirmed in Freudenstachel" or something..
Back to top Go down
TDOMMX

TDOMMX

PostSubject: Re: Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series   Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:48 pm

Killing_Doll:

Even if I hardly understand, how Zeppy could have body language, but maybe "Kyui kyui" is enought silent !
Just look at the boss room background. I'm sure you can understand popped-vein and sweat-drop, even if you don't speak a lick of squidonese.

Luste is the very concept of moe made alive, she HAD to wear this kind of outfit.
If Luste is moe incarnate, then every female Key character has the right to lynch you. And I have half a mind to join them.

Dr. Robotnik:

It kinda wonders me that no one asked about Freudias bloody cross stain on her clothings and how she got it.. (Back then I thought it was a never-stop bleeding fleshwound)
See Chekhov's Gun.

But then I guess somone will say: "I guess it will be confirmed in Freudenstachel" or something..
A smart person knows which questions need no asking. Cool
Back to top Go down
Killing_Doll

Killing_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series   Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:15 am

Yeah, the giant Zeppy on the background speaks for itself, I fought Schwer-Muta hundreds of times you know... But I doubt there are giant squids everywhere Schwer goes Wink , since he is on Schwer's head how could she see what he's doing ?
That's part of the nonsense, and this paradox makes their relationship just mort fun !

Well, isn't Luste a cute little villain, with a sweet feeling of dumbness overflowing from her ? I love you

If Luste is moe incarnate, then every female Key character has the right to lynch you. And I have half a mind to join them.
Naaah that just seems so wrong. Violence isn't the answer Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Puistink/ShivaDF

Puistink/ShivaDF

PostSubject: Re: Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series   Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:59 pm

So Liebea had no idea Karl was a spy for the Holy Empire? Could she have learned that in Freudenstachel and went crazy and took a level in badass because of it?
Back to top Go down
TDOMMX

TDOMMX

PostSubject: Re: Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series   Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:23 pm

Killing Doll:

Naaah that just seems so wrong. Violence isn't the answer Exclamation
Pipiru piru piru pipiru pi!

Puistink/ShivaDF:

So Liebea had no idea Karl was a spy for the Holy Empire? Could she have learned that in Freudenstachel and went crazy and took a level in badass because of it?
No, no, no. Iris openly admits in-game that she made up the part about Karl being a spy so Zeppelin would have him incarcerated. Afterward, Zeppelin kept the "fact" that Karl was a traitor to himself to prevent internal discord. Nobody new about Karl's "betrayal" other than the Count, so there's no way Liebea could find out about it.

...Come to think of it, a yandere Liebea would be pretty scary. Japan loves its tykebombs...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series   Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unsolved questions in the Rosenkreuzstilette series
Page 1 of 1